1. If put in boiling water for 48 hours, it is still glue-sticking and non-deformed
2. If used abide by the illustrations strictly, it can be reused more than 30 times, so reducing the cost greatly and avoiding the disadvantages from ( rustily and erosive of iron mould)
3. Physical mood is better than iron moulds and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, while the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing
4. Particularly suitable for watering concrete project because it can make the concrete surface smooth and flat
5. Solves the problems of leaking and rough surface during constructing process
6. Realizing a higher economic profits
Field Of Application
Due to its durability film faced plywood is widely used in construction and building and vehicle industry for making transport equipment containers, loading platforms, truck and trailer floors and wagons.
This material is also used for making furniture such as chairs, tables, sofas, beds etc.
Film faced plywood can also be used to build sliding doors, advertising boards, play ground equipments, floors for sports arenas, smooth concrete casts, scaffolding, hoardings and fencings, packing and in internal & external design and panelling.
||Film Faced Plywood
||915mm*1830mm/1220mm*2440mm/ custom size
||1.0-2.1cm / can customized
Why do you choose
No warping, no fracture, not out of shape.
It is good to keep surface warm so in winter the project can also be continued.
After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
The wall or the surface of the building can be decorated directly.
Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.) It is easily to take off the membrane. It only takes the time 1/7 of the steel mould. It can shorten the project time by 30%.
The film faced plywood can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.
Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its value