1. Put in boiling water for 48 hours, there is still a sticky phenomenon, no deformation
2. Strictly follow the instructions and can be reused more than 30 times, which greatly reduces the cost and avoids the disadvantages of (iron mold corrosion).
3. The physical state is better than the iron mold, which can meet the requirements of the mold production, but the iron mold is easily deformed, and it is difficult to restore its smoothness even after repair
4. Especially suitable for pouring concrete project, making the concrete surface smooth and flat
5. Solve problems such as leakage and rough surface during construction
6. Achieve higher economic benefits
||Film Faced Plywood
||915mm*1830mm/1220mm*2440mm/ custom size
||1.0-2.1cm / can customized
Field Of Application
Due to its durability, film plywood is widely used in the construction and vehicle industries for manufacturing transportation equipment containers, loading platforms, truck and trailer floors, and trucks.
This material is also used to make furniture, such as chairs, tables, sofas, beds, etc.
Film veneer plywood can also be used to construct sliding doors, billboards, playground equipment, stadium floors, smooth concrete castings, scaffolding, hoarding and fences, packaging, and interior and exterior design and paneling.
Why do you choose
No warping, no fracture, not out of shape.
Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.) It is easily to take off the membrane. It only takes the time 1/7 of the steel mould. It can shorten the project time by 30%.
It is good to keep surface warm so in winter the project can also be continued.
After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
The wall or the surface of the building can be decorated directly.
The film faced plywood can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.
Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its value